Are you passionate about health and wellness? Do you want to work with other people who are just as passionate as you are? Do you love motivating people and taking amazing fitness classes?
If any of those are a yes, we need to talk.
sculp’d is looking for experienced fitness professionals and top athletes to join our growing team of barre and yoga instructors
All of our small group fitness classes ensure hands-on focus and personalized attention to proper form and alignment. Our signature pilates inspired workout uses our signature sculpdformer resistance machine to achieve the most effective, low-impact workout you will ever experience. Mindful movement is how we roll. Our instructors focus on controlled, resistance-based progress class design. The state-of-the-art sculpdformer works every muscle to failure resulting in strong, long, and lean muscle development within a safe and low-impact workout. In addition to our signature class, we also offer high intensity, sweat dripping, and heart pumping experiences in our second studio with our signature barre and yoga classes.
What We Stand For
We all want to lead a better life. we help get you there. We have a point of view on how to live that better life and we offer this through our kick ass fitness classes, and health & integrative offerings. Our mission of sustainable health and wellness for everyone. Our focus is making you the healthiest version of yourself and we do this by keeping your joints and bones at their optimal health while supporting you to build long, lean muscle, burn calories and increase endurance.
Join our dynamic and interactive teaching staff in our growing yoga and barre practice. We are looking for teachers that are familiar with the basic tenets of yoga, as well as current fitness trends and have flexible schedules, willing to teach at different times (early mornings/evenings) and on the weekends.Our goal is always to build a teaching community that grows and evolves together.
- Be available to teach a minimum of 2 classes per week (average commitment of 8 hours / month)
- Participate in team meetings and events
- Learn new techniques and best practices from other instructors and Studio Manager
- Interact and form relationships with clients and the local community
- Embrace our sculp’d brand and culture
- Optimistic and hardworking individual with a love for health, fitness
- Previous fitness teaching experience
- Outgoing and personable with a desire to build relationships within and outside the Old Town community
- Genuine desire to inspire and motivate others
- Comfortable on a mic leading a group fitness class with music and generating energy and enthusiasm
- Provide each and every member and potential member with the best quality customer service
- Adhere to the description of the class and modify the intensity for participants when necessary
- Continuously monitor the exercise intensity throughout the duration of the class;
- Ensure class begins and ends on time
- Teach respective classes on a regular basis and keep subbing to a minimum
- Attend at least xx continuing education workshop or convention per year
- 200-hour RYT Teacher Training Certificate
- 2 years group class teaching experience minimum
- CPR – certified
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $40.00 /hour
Join the Sculp'd Squad today!